Friday, December 11, 2009

Testing New Water

As 2009 drawls to a close I am venturing into new territory---blogging. Never did it before. I'm glad this year is nearly over. Too many unpleasant things happened. Time to put them behind me. As a friend says when she doesn't want to discuss something or is bored with the subject, "Move along, move along." Right now that's a good motto for me.

I am ready for a new year filled with new challenges. New is good. Challenges . . . maybe not so much. But we'll see.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays and is looking forward to a Happy 2010. I am!

1 comment:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Darcy, welcome to the world of blogging!

I do it occasionally, but it's not something I've gotten in the habit of doing. Lots of other new, shiny things snag my attention. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time with this new venture!